“Fishing For a Cure”
Registration Friday June 28th, 2024 at 5:00pm
At least ONE Team member must attend the Rules meeting!
Rules Meeting & Calcutta to follow at
CHAMBERLAIN COMMUNITY CENTER
112 N Main St, Chamberlain SD 57325
Tournament Saturday June 29th, 2024
1st Launch 7:30am with 1:30pm weigh in
2nd Launch 8:15am with 2:15pm weigh In
Please Arrive early to Sign in.
Please check ahead of time what Launch time your team was assigned.
Proceeds will benefit the LOCAL Tri County Community Cancer Fund
Entry Fee: $100 per team, 2 – 4 lady teams + Captain / Crew
1) Teams of 2 – 4 women
2) Non fishing captains & crew (male or female) allowed to operate boat, rig lines, bait hooks, net fish, unhook fish & measure fish. Captains & crew cannot set hook or reel in fish.
3) 2 categories of competition: A) All walleye : 6 legal walleye/sauger but only 2 may be over 20” in length B) Other species: 5 legal fish of any other species in any combination (excluding walleye / sauger).
4) Shore fishing is allowed BUT must check in at Marina first.
5) Winners determined by total weight of fish.
6) Launching from & returning to American Creek Marina. Boats launch at 7:30 & 8:15am and weigh in at 1:30pm and 2:15pm respectively.
7) Tournament participants must abide by the tournament schedule
8) All SD boating & fishing laws must be observed.
9) All participants must have a valid SD fishing license.
10) Tournament is all kill. No catch & release.
11) Tournament Directors Decisions are Final.
**Prizes for Best Decorated Boat / costumes!
Theme this year~TBD